In the latest neurosurgical journal scan we found a number of interesting paper. E.g., we found papers about:
- A paper about bleeding and infection with external ventricular drainage.
- A paper demonstrating that specialist surgical neurooncologists improve survival times for patients with malignant glioma.
- A study about the effect of provider and hospital caseload on complication rates in surgery for primary supratentorial brain tumors.
- A study about follow-up imaging in isolated perimesencephalic subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- A randomized trial about high-dose simvastatin for aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- A clinical trial of progesterone for severe traumatic brain injury.
- A randomized trial about the effects of prostacyclin on cerebral blood flow and vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage.
Find the Journal Scan here.